Talent Referral & Search:
Scopus Consulting Group, Inc is highly regarded in the industry for its commitment to its clients and its top-quality consultants. SCG, Inc can offer you a unique environment that will allow you to take your career in various directions.
We are continuously in search of candidates with below domain expertise:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Human Capital Management
- Financials and ESA Base Apps
- Distribution and Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Student Administration
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Database Performance Optimization
- Microsoft Technologies
- Embedded Linux Software Engineer
- Verilog Design Engineers (VLSI), ASIC/SoC Verification Engineers
- WebSphere – EAI, WebSphere Process Server, SOA Consultant
- Customization Services , Upgrades
- Project Management (PMP Certified)
- Security Analysis
- Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence (Informatica, Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy, ETL DataStage)
- Application Optimization Services
- Network Testing and System Administrators
- IT Auditors, SOX, Sarbanes-Oxley
- Java/J2EE Engineers, Web Developers, .NET Technologies.
- Mobile Application Developers, J2ME, SDK, NDK, Google Android, Blackberry
- Storage Area Networking, Symantec NetBackup, NAS, NetApp
Employee Referral Program
Help Scopus Consulting Group continue to be "Simply the best" through referring talented people!
Good people like you are hard to find!
At Scopus Consulting Group, we have found that employee referrals are one of the most successful ways to attract top professional talent. Our employee referral program allows you to easily make candidate referrals.
Why should I refer someone?
An employee referral program is such a good way to help find talented and energetic people like you, while rewarding you for it! The goal of this referral program, with your help, is to attract qualified candidates who are seeking a career with Scopus Consulting Group. In order for SCG, Inc to continue to be "Simply the Best!" and maintain its reputation for being a premier employer, we need to continue to build upon our talented team.
The best part is the payoff of $1,000!
Not only can you help build upon Scopus Consulting Group, Inc's talented group of people, but if you refer a candidate that is hired, and the position is eligible, we will pay you a $1,000 referral bonus. You've got it, a referral bonus. So start thinking about who you know.
Do you have a friend to refer but the position is not listed as receiving a bonus?
Things such as market forces, experience and qualifications needed for a position all factor in when determining whether there is a referral bonus offered for a position. While there may not be a referral bonus currently being offered for a position you would like to refer someone for, we still encourage you to refer them for the position. As we said, we have found that employee referrals are one of the most successful ways to attract talented people just like you. Please have your referral visit our website and have them apply online for the position.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact the human resources department.