Core Development Capabilities
Our Core Development Capabilities
Front office and Back office Expertise: Our experience spans customer facing processes as well as back office operations, including finance and accounting, logistics, manufacturing and supply chain management systems.
Enterprise Application Integration: SCG, Inc solutions always address the key need to integrate new applications with existing applications, technology and data.
Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence: Our Data warehousing/ Business Intelligence solutions are based on the belief that our clients need better visibility and analytical capabilities to take advantage of the rapid pace of change in today's business environment. We help clients do this by designing and building scalable data warehousing solutions.
Industry leading Technologies and Methodologies: Our services include planning, design, and implementation according to our Frameworks for Software Development, a series of application development methodologies. These methodologies are constantly updated to suit latest technologies to enable project teams to achieve schedule and cost goals, improve the quality of systems, and meet client business needs.
Scalability: Scalability is built into the core of every SCG, Inc project, delivering not only the capability to manage very large data sets, but also the ability to manage rapid growth in data, end-users, application complexity, and application functionality.
Cost Effectiveness: Our unified development process, supported by our proven onsite-offsite development methodology, and our quality management system, shortens the application development effort and provides significant cost benefits to our customers.
- Order Processing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Business Intelligence & Sales Analytics
- Financial Management
- Equip your customer service representatives with configurable tools and information to perform superior call handling and order processing.
- Easily enter and maintain orders, print pick lists and invoices, and save order history.
- Define flexible pricing from simple price lists to sophisticated multi level pricing structures to maximize product revenues and to minimize communication errors.
- Maintain comprehensive customer profiles including customer credit limits and rules to avoid future credit problems.
- Check real-time inventory and available to promise accurately Compute flexible sales commissions with complete control on computations and timing.
- Share customer information across business units, and maintain unlimited customer addresses and contacts.
- Eliminate the need for expensive preprinted forms and custom output programming. Turn historically static documents such as invoices, statements, purchase orders, pick/pack lists, and acknowledgments into dynamic electronic forms.
Bid & Quote:
- Prepare competitive price quotations for customers in response to a Request for Quotation (RFQ). Enter bid information, select multiple vendors for each item, generate an RFQ to your vendors, process vendor responses, and create a quote for the customer.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Increase sales call effectiveness and customer intimacy during all contacts points.
- Maintain information on accounts, contacts, and prospects with automatic updates from sales, marketing, customer service, accounting, order entry, inventory, and returns handling.
- Leverage an easy-to-use interface to provide a 360 degree view of relevant customer and enterprise data, navigate with ease, and obtain the information you need when you need it.
- Create and track follow-up activities and tasks for contacts and account sales.
- Predict future customer needs for successful cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Streamline the lead to conversion process and move from reactive to strategic account management.
Real-time Visibility: Gain real-time visibility into your inventory to guide swift and accurate decision making. Create flexible controls and inventory tracking systems that reflect the unique way you do business.
Inventory Planning: Plan for and respond to changing customer demand while maintaining a reasonable level of inventory investment. Synchronize your demand requirements and forecasts to maximize your customer service.
Inventory Control: Track the physical location and transfer of items, and maintain lot and serial controls for simplified material logistics. Reserve inventory as needed. Also, keep track of items off-site whenever any outside vendor is used to perform some out-sourced task / activity.
Inventory Accounting: Track your inventory quantity and cost transactions, including adjustment transactions, analysis, cycle counts, and complete physicals.
Purchasing: Enter, track, and review history of purchase orders. Create purchase orders for multiple warehouses, perform warehouse transfers, or centralize purchase orders.
Kits and Bill of Material: Manage Kits or BOMs with multiple components. Finished goods can be manufactured, purchased or assortments.
Warehouse Management: Manage your warehouse receiving, put-away, moving, replenishment, counting, picking, packing, and shipping.
Shipment Management: Streamline shipping with seamless integration. Rate, ship, and manifest customer orders on major small parcel carriers.
Radio Frequency: Receive, move, and track inventory through its life cycle in your warehouses(s) using a handheld or vehicle mounted radio receiver. Create a paperless warehouse management system by allowing performance of tasks from remote locations. Scan bar-coded information to instantly update the database.
Value Added Service: Support manufacturing operations in both Made-to-Stock and Made-to-Order environments. Value Added Services may be used for assembly/disassembly, in-house repair/refurbishment, and other value-added operations.
Compliance Labels: Create shipping labels in a variety of industry standard formats. Specify industry label standards, label types within a label standard, and label identifiers. Produce labels that can be scanned and read industry-wide.
Business Intelligence & Sales Analytics
A large catalog of standard reports is included with our solution. Also a powerful, flexible ad-hoc inquiry and reporting tool is included for special customized analysis you may wish to perform. scopERP analytics let you:
Utilize: Utilize your company's data to the fullest. Create your own virtual databases, virtual tables, charts and graphs. Schedule reports to run when you would like.
Tracking: Know what items were sold, to whom, and when. Allows multiple views of the data, such as sales history by sales representative, customer and item. Track and analyze any historical data.
Reporting: Perform multi dimensional reporting and analysis of consolidated data with drill-downs to details.
Decisions: Make better decisions by analyzing sales, inventory, vendors, customers, and enterprise demand.
Monitoring: Monitor performance using advanced financial reporting and budgeting capabilities.
Accounts Payable: Manage your open payables, pay invoices, print checks, and track payment history. Ensure cash requirements are well understood and managed. Also, ensure cash is not paid until the last possible moment to ensure we capture all possible discounts.
Accounts Receivable: Manage your cash and collection operations. Track open invoices, payment history, collection, revised payment terms and comments by customer, track your bank account balances, and maintain a history of transactions. Includes flexible aging, finance charges, disputed invoices, and statements on demand. Ensure cash flow is being maximized and collect ability of receivables is protected.
General Ledger: Create timely and accurate reports of the financial condition of the business. Account number format is flexible, user-defined, variable -length segments. Flexible Chart of accounts with capability to handle multiple locations and profit centers with multi-level automatic roll-ups and consolidations.
Our solution also supports other add-on state-of-the-art technology to assist the client to extend the power and flexibility of our solution to the places it is most needed.